OUR SERVICE STRENGTH
Outsourcing can be defined as “the strategic use of outside resources to perform activities traditionally handled by internal staff and resources”. It is a business strategy in which an organization contracts out major functions to specialized and efficient service providers, who become valued business partners. This involves the transfer of employees from the company to the outsourcing company possessing the necessary skills, competencies, experience and technical know-how that will enable a more efficient approach in maximizing profitability.
Outsourcing has become a major trend in human resources over the past decade. It's the practice of sending certain job functions outside a company instead of handling them in-house. More and more companies, large and small, are turning to outsourcing as a way to grow while restraining overhead costs.
Outsourcing involves the contracting out of a business process to another party which will allow companies to attain specific targets allowing faster turn-around in terms of deployment of people and completion of desired objectives.
The key factors which have led to a growing trend of outsourcing are:
1) Lack of expert-labor in some
2) Availability of cheaper labor, whilst not comprising on the quality of output
3) Ability and feasibility to concentrate on the other crucial business process
Outsourcing as a Viable Option to address Business Operational Demands:
- Concentrating on core process rather than the supporting ones: Outsourcing the supporting processes gives the organization more time to strengthen their core business process
- Risk-sharing: Outsourcing certain components of your business process helps your organization to shift certain responsibilities to the outsourced vendor. Hence, risk-mitigating factors are planned and put in place by the Outsourcing company.
- Reduced Operational and Recruitment costs: Outsourcing eludes the need to hire individuals in-house; Therefore, recruitment and operational costs can be minimized to a great extent. This is one of the prime advantages of outsourcing.
- Swiftness and Expertise: Tasks outsourced to vendors who specialize in their field. The outsourced vendors also have specific technical expertise, most of the times better than the ones at the outsourcing organization. Effectively the tasks can be completed faster and with better quality output
We at POLYSERVE PHILIPPINES is capable and ready to provide you an array of outsourced services:
- Payroll and Administration Service
- Outsourced Payroll
- Outsourced Benefits Administration
- Administrative Support Service
- Reception Activities
- Office support
- Information Technology Support
- Technical Support
- Outsourced IT Professionals
- Staff Augmentation Service
- Product Specialists/Promotion Specialists
- Handline Operation and Data Encoders
- In-house Accounting
- Outsourced Operations QA/Validation
- Third Party Sales Services
- Other Non-core business activities